What do the Islamic banking courses cover?
The CIB course covers a wide range of topics related to Islamic banking and finance, such as the principles of shariah, Islamic financial contracts, risk management, product development, and AAOIFI standards in banking. The curriculum is constantly updated to ensure it reflects the latest industry developments.
Why Choose AIMS for Islamic banking and finance Courses?
AIMS has a longstanding reputation as a leader in Islamic finance education. Industry experts meticulously craft our globally recognized and specialized Islamic banking certification to deliver an in-depth understanding of Islamic banking and finance practices and principles. The Islamic finance courses provide an adaptive learning environment with diverse study resources, including online support, interactive lectures, and comprehensive study material, ensuring an enriching learning experience. AIMS also offers continuous support to the students, fostering their academic and career progression.
What are the main benefits of the AIMS’ Certified Islamic Banker?
- Enhanced knowledge and understanding of principles and practices of Islamic banking.
- Globally recognized certification that can boost your career prospects.
- CPD accreditation in the UK ensures your global recognition.
- Increase in job opportunities and salary potential.
- In-depth study of AAOIFI’s Shariah and accounting standards for standardized financial practices.
- Demonstrate your expertise, whether you opt to work in the Middle East, North America, Europe, or Asia.
- Keep up with the latest industry trends and techniques, and ensure that your skills remain relevant and up-to-date.